Monday, March 16, 2009

Latest News

Well its been far too long since ive last blogged. Things have been crazy busy since the KIS Expo and I have had trouble keeping up, but thanks to my Bookeeper and my new PA that will be starting this week, ill finally be able to get back on track.

It also means I can put more focus into getting FACE OF PRINCESS RATBAG up and going. This comp will be open for all Princess Ratbag Customers that have purchased a pettiskirt or petti co-ordinates and there will be lots of goodies in store for the winner so if you have a little princess or know of one that you think would be perfect for the face of our label, be sure to let them know about our comp. Further details will be posted next month so stay tuned.

A new business has plenty of ups, but it certainly isnt without its downs. Stock delays being my biggest one at the moment, however thankfully we are just about up to date with our past orders and soon enough our bulk production will be ready and we can say goodbye to our 5+ week waits *hallelulljah!* I thank all my customers so very much for the patience you have shown, it has helped keep my stress levels to a minimum thats for sure!

Another change worth mentioning is the change in my regular line. You will notice that approx. half of the styles have disappeared from our website, and this is going to benefit everyone. It means we can double the inventory of the most popular styles and it means I dont have to sell my children to keep enough stock of every style! There are still over 20 different colour combinations available so we still offer plenty of choice, but if you dont find something you love we are still able to custom make our discontinued line or create your own colour combo. This requires a minimum of 5 per size per style and the turnaround time will be 8-12 weeks.

As my stockists begin to receive their ordered stock I will update the website with their locations. We currently have 26 new stockists and are looking forward to doing business with them, as well as making the decision easier for our buyers. There's nothing like touching and feeling the tangible item to really fall in love with how soft and gorgeous these pettiskirts are.

No comments: