Wednesday, February 4, 2009

8 days until Kids In Style!

After months of planning and trying to get into this exclusive expo, the time is almost near and I couldnt be more excited! Its going to be lots of fun setting up my stand. I have a wonderful company doing some vinyl stickers for my floor and back wall- my logo and a few branches for the back wall which will be adorned with our rosettes to look like beautiful colourful blooms, my crown logo will be applied on the polished concrete flooring, and I have a GORGEOUS pic , by Naomi of http://www.naomivphotography.com.au/ that will be a full length banner. For any of you that reside in Brisbane, I urge you to give Naomi a call and book in a photo shoot, she's a snapping genius *hail Naomi*.
Unfortunatley for so many of us that would love nothing more than to get amongst the best labels in kiddies fashion and accessories, Kids in Style is industry only, but if you are lucky enough to be in this category its one you cant miss. See here for details http://www.kidsinstyle.com.au/ .
And what am I most excited about? The final day all of the exhibitors have a swapping frenzy, barter away and we all go home with an armful of treasures. Im salivating just at the thought of it. Damn Virgin and their baggage limits. This might call for a package sent home via TNT ;)

Ill be sure to post piccies of my stand after the expo. Wish me lots of stockists!

No comments: