Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ruffle Bum!



Yesterday I opened a sample arrival of my petti shorts and petti pants ive had made to add to the range. In the packet, cute, very cute and just as I envisioned, but nothing that made me jump up and down. That is until I put a pair on my 18 month old ratbag. My oh my, they are the CUTEST most gorgeous little things ive ever seen! Her little bottom looks so cute as she waddles and runs around in them, and I was chasing her around the house just so I could enjoy them for a moment longer.

I will be getting some pro shots done with a photographer in the next two weeks, but until then here's a sneaky peak of them without the fillings of chubby little legs. I have to be honest- the pics when they are not on a little model do them NO JUSTICE so I cant wait to show you them on a little princess and you can see just how adorable they really are.

Im having them made in white, black, baby pink, red, aqua blue, lavender and white, raspberry and baby pink and baby pink and chocolate. Other colour combinations may be added at a later stage.

Both the petti shorts and petti pants will be $28. The pettipants are designed to sit at knickerboker length, halfway down the calf.

No comments: