Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Im a blog virgin no more!


Yes this is my very first blog addition, and lets hope they get more exciting as time goes on ;)

Welcome to my love, my passion, my life- Princess Ratbag. I dont mean the pettiskirts, I mean my two girls- the Princess (9- almost 10 eek! where did my baby go?) and the Ratbag (18 months). They have led me to where I am now, and they are the reason this business exists. This little venture began as a way to assist in paying the Princess' exorbitant school fees and fund the Ratbags future schooling, and anything else is a bonus. I love being able to support my family while still being a work from home mum, this is a dream come true for me. Everything that becomes of Princess Ratbag is for them and I hope it continues to receive the incredible support to date for many years to come.

I hope you enjoy our range of pettiskirt and petti co-ordinates. You will see the range expand in the next year with new products and accessories. We have many exciting and unique ideas in store for new products to add to our collection and cannot wait to see them come to fruition.

Ive received overwhelming photographer support and I am immensely humbled and grateful. I would love to share an image or two that a few wonderfully talented photographers have sent me, so that brings me to the end of this blog entry while I figure out how to upload images.

Candice
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful♥

Anonymous said...

oopps that was from me ...♥

Candice Collier said...

Awww thanks Holly :)

Princess of Smiles said...

Is the pettiskirt in this pic (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nkPD5z7sf38/SWSsAjkJpmI/AAAAAAAAAGY/0W2N-frteTU/s1600-h/Pettiskirt+Pic.jpg) the Baby Pink Pettiskirt?